Wednesday 20 April 2022

912 Envelope Follower Investigation

 While I'm waiting for delivery of  the PCBs for my next two "Moog" module projects (991 passive filters, and 911+ envelope generator) I thought I'd take a look at the 912 Envelope follower module.


It seems simple enough, but will need probably need two stacked PCBs as it looks too much for a single PCB. Controls and trigger extractor on the front PCB, envelope follower circuit on the rear PCB.


The obsolete diodes will need some investigation. There is one resistor marked "25" on the Moog schematic. Given it's position I think it is "R25" not "25 ohms". I've overlayed pictures of the top and bottom of the original Moog PCB to try and identify it:

Moog 912 PCB
(Source 912 PCB pictures taken from https://modularsynthesis.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment